Bottle Cap Torque Tester – Mark-10, USA
Bottles are a common form of packaging in the pharmaceutical and beverage industries. Companies in these sectors lay a lot of importance on standardizing the torque needed to open the bottle caps. This, in addition to ensuring proper closure, also determines user experience. Torque standardization can be achieved by using bottle cap torque testers.
In order to test the torque for caps and closures, Mark-10 has two models of bottle cap torque testers (also torque meters), namely TT01 and TT03. Both variants are easy to operate and require no technical expertise. The operator would need to open the bottle, just like always, and the torque tester’s digital display will give them the value.
The following are the two models of bottle cap torque tester Mark-10 produces:
TT01 Bottle cap torque tester
The Series TT01 bottle cap torque tester is a bench-top model with a rugged aluminium design. The adjustable posts in the machine enable analysis of a wide variety of container shapes and sizes. For measuring the torque of bottles with unique profiles, flat and adjustable jaws are available as an option. The versatility of the machine makes it suitable for laboratory and production environments.
Features of TT01 bottle cap torque tester
- Accuracy & sampling rate: Best-in-class accuracy of ±0.3% and blazing fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz.
- Password protection: Prevents unauthorized usage and changes to calibration and system settings with password protection.
- Data storage & output: In addition to the built-in memory that can save up to 1,000 readings, the option of transferring data via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog output is also available.
- Data acquisition software: Includes Mark-10’s proprietary MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software which has features such as continuous and single point data tabulation and single-click Excel export.
TT03C Bottle cap torque tester
The Series TT03C digital torque meter is a hand-held variant suitable for applications which require the instrument to be move around. The setup consists of a dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacob’s chuck that can grip a wide variety of caps in the range of 16.5 to 39.4 mm.
The TT03C digital torque meter has three variants with each one having a maximum torque measurement range of 135, 570, and 1150 Ncm respectively.
Features of TT03C bottle cap torque tester
- Accuracy & sampling rate: Pinpoint accuracy of ±0.5% of full scale and a fast sampling rate of 2,000 Hz.
- Set point indicators: Configurable set point indicators for performing pass/fail tests.
- Overload protection: Ability to withstand up to 150% of full capacity to ensure suitability for industry demands.
- Data acquisition software: Includes Mark-10’s MESUR™ Lite software for tabulation of continuous or individual data points and Excel export for further data analysis.
TT03C data sheet
For further details and technical specifications of the TT03C hand-held bottle cap torque tester, click here to download the data sheet.
TT03C video demo
To watch an online video demonstration of how the TT03C bottle cap torque tester works, click here.
TT01 & TT03C bottle cap torque tester price
Agaram Industries is the official distributors of Mark-10 bottle cap torque testers in India. To get a quotation with the bottle cap torque tester price, you can fill up this form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more?
Leave us with your contact details. We will get in touch immediately.